If you are diabetic, it might be a little harder to find a good recipe. Here is mine. It was given by a person I met on a business meeting. You can do 4 servings with this diabetic recipe and it takes only 15 minutes to make it.
Chicken Salad Recipe for Diabetics:
- 1 pound of chicken breasts
- 1 pound of potatoes, cooked
- 1/3 pound of red beans, blanched in boiling water
- 2 ounce of tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoons of crushed dried tarragon
- 1/2 tablespoon of wine vinegar
- 1/3 teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 teaspoon of pepper
How to make it
- Put the chicken in a microwave and cook it at full power for 5 minutes. Then, dice the chicken breasts into bite-size cubes and place into a large bowl.
- Dice the potatoes along with the red beans, tomatoes and potatoes.
- Put them in the large bowl.
- Add the other ingredients.